Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday, still playing at grandma

     My cold is getting better and I am trying to get sewing finished up.  Can't believe I have been here a week already.  I miss being home, but love the grand kids.

     Daughter teaches dance tonight so this is a long day.  I hope to have most projects done so I can pack up tomorrow and be ready to go to in-laws house.

I want to take a long walk today if I can get out with the baby or maybe a long nap. Such a tough decision.   Hmmmmm

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Maybe "working at grandma" is a better description!
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note to say that I have finally got done with all the archived posts of your blog and have really enjoyed following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must love stuff and nonsense but thank you!

      Delete