Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday, So sew so

     I came home exhausted last night.  I did not do anything but lay on the couch and then go to bed.  I did not do my exercises.  I did not take my medication which is bad as today I am feeling a little weird.  Had terrible night mares last night, feel like I have not slept, head is buzzy.  I have never had a hangover but feel like I have one now.

     It is cold and rainy so no outside today unless it clears up.  I have so much to do and a Wedding dress fitting for an out of state bride tomorrow.  I will be very busy today.  The house is a wreck and needs my love.  I am a wreck and need my love.  So happy to hear from Mysti today so that is a plus.

LADYBUG, I have yet to get your address, it might have gone in spam so please resend.  Your apron is calling your name.  It is sad and wants to see its new owner.

     Do you think if I make a list I will be able to maybe climb out of whatever is wrong with me?  What is wrong with me?  Something is not right in my head.

Okay things that I must do today!

1. brush teeth (Yeah I left my room without doing this I am disgusting....)check
2. fix chia pet hair( the moisture in the air has made me so beautiful I am scaring my clients.)check
3. Straighten my room ( it needs love)check
4.Straighten spare room(my alter ego has gone in there to sleep, snack, read and be messy) check
5.Make enchiladas for dinner and a salad check
6. do a couple of loads of laundry started
7.Finish and press a wedding dress on ironing board check
8. alter a wedding dress for second fitting tomorrow.
9.Go through alteration pile and see what is up next  ( I swear this reaches the ceiling)
10. Make phone calls on things that are done Check
11. go over to hospital and get blood drawn for appointment next week
12. water in door seedlings check
13. alter at least 2 more prom dresses ( this is to keep up as I am getting 2 a day on average)check
14. read sale adds as they come out today.check


Hmmmm what to do first.  It is  11:07 let's see what I can get done in the next hour.

The red checks were done by noon  Woot! woot!
 The dark blue were finished by 1:15 with lots of interruptions and phone calls
The yellow were finished by 5:30

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better.. Know how stressful it is, when so many things require us to do.. eeeh.
    Best wishes on getting your list done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying, running with scissors wheeeeeee.....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you made some progress on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did but did not finish the wedding dress until 11:00 at night. I am taking it from a size 16 to a size 3 so it is quite the process.

      Delete
  4. I wish I knew where my sewing scissors are since I took them to be sharpened! Then, I could run with them. I love a list. Even putting things like brushing teeth proves to me I am doing something, anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sometimes I add stuff I have already done to make myself feel better.

      Delete
  5. Feel better, but maybe slow down a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't it is not a slow down time, it might be a fall down time. I need to drink I think.

      Delete