Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday, Back and busy

 

Does this remind you of someone? 

We had fun in McCall.  Caught up with old friends and stayed at their cabin. William scored two goals at the tournament, so he was happy.

We ate good food and enjoyed each other's company.

I am going to sew hard today to get this rack done and then onto the piles and the wedding dresses.

Also, carb dieting which I hate but I can't be seen in a swimsuit like this, too scary.

Trying to exercise but just too busy and tired at night, need to figure out another solution.  Like any solution. 

Anything exciting happening in blog land?

Kim

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Sounds like lots of fun.
    Linda from Parsimony hasn't posted in several days - if you here from her - let others know please.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend! I have missed you. Hope you are cozy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if a wonderful time was had by all. As far as exercise, if I am sewing or knitting a great deal I get up every so often and walk for 15 minutes or so around the house.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad you had a good time, Kim. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful and watching grandson play is always fun.

      Delete
  5. Glad you had fun! Hope you have lots of bridal outfits. Charge what you are worth!

    ReplyDelete