I think both Sissie and I are in a mood. She came had some breakfast sewed nothing and left. I do have one wedding dress to get done and I have to do it this week. Plus, several sport coats to alter. Now I just have to convince myself to do all of this.
Quite chilly in the house this morning. The furnace is off and it was 66 degrees. But by late afternoon it will be hot, so I don't want to turn the heat on yet. I remember trying not to turn the heat on until it was below 60 in the house, but my old bones will not tolerate that anymore. I will just put on a sweater.
Went to the fair this last weekend and it was fun. Saw all the animals ate junky fair food that did not set nearly as well with me as it did when I was a kid.
Gaylord and I had dinner with Kay and Dan at their house Saturday night and it was fun. Dan is such an entertaining person.
I rested most of the day yesterday and it was nice. Now I have to work. Blah!
I have a workman putting new snake fencing around the bottom storage shed as marmots were crawling under there this summer. The shed has rotting boards that need to be replaced. Just trying to get some maintenance done. Also trying to remove snake habitat. Then the shed has to be cleaned out, and we need to find out how mice are getting in although an outdoor shed that is going to be very tough.
But this old homestead is starting to look really nice with the extra care.
Now I am off to get something done. You guys have any plans for the week? I hope it is something more exciting than my plans.
God is good
Kim.
No comments:
Post a Comment