Started the day with taking Rebecca to a doctor appointment that was for tomorrow.... So, I will be double taking all appointment times. But she is so dang funny, she just makes me laugh. Then she came out of the office she had a one dollar and a safety pin, don't ask me where she got the pin. Anyway, she wants to pin it to my shirt to pay me for the wasted trip. What a nut!
My serger still isn't working. Paid 1400 for a self-threading serger that won't thread. At this point I just want to chuck it and start over. So, we are down to one serger and that is a pain. I took our other one in for new blades. If they can fix the expensive one, we will have three
I get crazy when equipment does not work. My crazy is not pretty. I did finish two quite complicated dress alterations yesterday, so I was proud of that, and I plan on doing a couple more today.
Gaylord is out mowing my grass bless his little heart. The lawn is coming in nicely now. We still have spots that need work, but it is so much better. The yard man sprayed for weeds last week and we are waiting at this time for recovery. Then he will fertilize again, but I think I will have a beautiful lawn by the time we have the first freeze. It has just taken a lot of patience.
I have eggplant ready to pick in the garden. But I am not going to do that today, as I don't want to deal with them. They will be fine on the vine for a while.
One of my best friends moved down to Utah to be closer to family and I am so happy for her. But I miss her. I could call at any time, and we would go to dinner, or just get ice cream and solve all the world's problems. Or at least her and my problems. But she sent pictures of her new place with family sitting around the apartment as she moved in and I was so happy for her.
Well, I am off to try and get something done. I know the serger needs to be rethreaded which is always a treat. Onward and upward my friends.
God is good
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment