In that order please Money and food.
The shop was crazy yesterday, and I have to admit I was a little over scheduled. Why I do that to myself I don't know. It is the ADHD in me that does it.
Sissie was shocked when she saw the shop today as at least 25 hems came in yesterday plus many piles.
I am almost done with a wedding dress and have suit coats to get done today. Can't say we are running out of work, and I was so excited because on Monday I thought we might be running out of work. I just can't catch a break can I.
Took the Missionaries out to dinner along with Kelsa and Signe'. It was good but I was off and did not eat much. That was okay leftovers went to Nathan.
I have Gaylord coming over for meatloaf this evening. I defrosted burger on Sunday, and it needs to be cooked up. Have to figure out what else to add. Potatoes and a vegetable. Should I have a dessert? If so, what? I just really don't want to think about it right now.
Did a little decluttering this morning and have a laundry basket of things to go to good will. It is that time of year where I am not wearing sandals anymore and the master closet shoes must be flip flopped. This leads to me looking around at what I have accumulated in the closet and saying goodbye to that which just not bring me joy. I figure if I do a little every morning it will help.
Do you switch out your closet for the season?
God is good,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment