Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday, living the good life:)

     So today we have electrician and plumber and contractors here.  I am going to tear out the remainder of the wallpaper in the kitchen and then see what has to be replaced on our set back drop.

     Mom is still sleeping and I am up early.  I need to go out back and go through things for fridge.  Oh yeah new appliances are coming in today also.  So it will be super chaos but fun.

     Tomorrow is another big rehearsal and I hope to have all costumes out.  So I will be sewing costume parts today.  I will get mom to help me. 

     Have to pay studio rent and also the water bill today in my errands.  Life is a blur. May it stay that way for at least another 10 days.  If I could truly focus I might give up!

     Changes are in the wind and I am looking forward to summer.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment