Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday, still in hell...

     I swear contractors crawl around.  Okay I am done with that rant and I am being unfair.  They just went to get more cupboards as they read the plans wrong.:)  I am holding firm.

     All costumes done waiting for shoes, just called they are on their way.  We have one missing costume might have to make it if we can't locate it but I will look tonight.

     Still trying to solidify plans for the show.  Just have the program to do.  I need someone to run lights might make hub's do that.

     I am mentally tired today, which I dislike immensely.  I just have to endure and get through and then I will be fine.  Maybe?

    Had a long talk with ballet  Mistress last night and let her in on changes that will be made that will affect her.  She took them really well, which surprised me.  I think she might be growing up.

     I pumped out 5 bridesmaid dresses yesterday and I need to get 6 cushions covered today and mend jeans, and finish another bridesmaid dress.  This is my last teaching night at the studio until workshops.  Can't believe the end of the season is here already.  I am already missing the kids and I still have a show coming up.

Crazy?

You bet!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures of the kitchen....and the babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay as soon as this recital is over I will do a picture post. I am so tired.

      Delete
  2. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel now! Right?

    ReplyDelete