Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday, Blah!


     Okay in over load.  I bet you could not have guessed that this was going to happen?  I can do this, I know I can.  First I have to go brush my teeth and fix my hair, so mother thinks I am not suicidal.

     I am delegating studio to dos like crazy to different mom's. I can't delegate the shop.  Mom is driving me crazy but the house is so torn up I think it is very hard on her.

     Hub's is busy at the school most of this week, so that keeps him from having a melt down here.

I have secured ballet teacher's for next year and have worked out a schedule of changes with my tap instructor that she thinks will work well at the studio. I am ready for a change and I am ready for summer vacation.  If I can just hold on.

     One day at a time.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. When do your summer holidays begin? I will pray that you survive until then! I'm glad you are doing more delegating more at the studio - is there anyone you could hire to help you during the busy bridal season??

    ReplyDelete