Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thursday, spraying, spraying

     I just can't seem to get myself organized.  I do a little here and a little there every day.  By the way the vacuum cleaner belt broke so that had to be fixed, at 11:00 o'clock last night.  That is so I could vacuum the hall rugs.  Because every one cleans house at midnight right?

     Hub's is home from daughters and is outside chopping up the tree we had taken down.  I am going  up to daughter's tomorrow for a day.

     The Salvation Army needs cookies for its free meal program.  I will put mom on that. She needs something to do.

    I swear I will get the bathrooms done upstairs today if it kills me and it just might.

     Still behind in the shop and it is my fault as I had a girl friend stop by yesterday and we talked for 2 hours and then I took a nap late in the afternoon.  It was quiet no one here  to bother me.

Anyway today I will pay for that little adventure.

I am off like a prom dress!  To my sewing room I will go.

Let's see I have to get two dresses done (hemmed) and 2 pairs of pants before I go upstairs to clean the 2 disgusting bathrooms!


Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment