Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday, Happy Birthday Sissie!

   It is my twin sister's birthday today, so that means it must be mine also.  But she is older so there.  I have a busy day ahead of me.  Lot's of alteration appointments and work to do.

    Both kids are coming in to have dinner at my sister's place.  I am not used to having a big deal made of my birthday unless it is a ten year celebration.  Right now my grandson is here destroying the house and he is so much fun.

     Mom took hub's and I out to dinner last night and actually paid for it graciously. Remember mom pays for nothing.  So that was nice.

Grandson is entertaining us by crawling up and down the stairs and emptying all trash cans.  Such a help he is.

  The cats are trying desperately to get away from grandson.  This should be a fun day.

I was able to work in the yard for about 3 hours yesterday, but it feels like it is just a drop in the bucket. I know you eat an elephant one bite at a time, it is just that this is one big elephant.

     Well I had better get to work.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

13 comments: