I survived yet another Celtic show. The kids did great. I was proud of them. I am glad it is over. The house is a wreck, I did get my shop straightened up. Hub's and I did get to walk the bridges today and that was nice. It was sunshiny but overcast and warm enough. I am tired from the rehearsal and show yesterday. It is so nice to get on to something new.
There are three weeks of March left and I hope to make the most of them. Keep my spending down and my work load up. I did get the house payment and sissie's check sent on Saturday between rehearsal and show. Now I just have to tackle a few other monthly bills and I think I can do that. I hope I can do that.
I have taken pictures of several of mom's apron and potholder combos and I am getting ready to post those to the Etsy site. I also have many baby things, mostly blankets and burp clothes. It takes time to set this up and time is something I have not had a lot of, but I think I will be a little more organized now that the show is over.
So on to my Savings for the week:
1. Ate all but one meal at home.
2. Used pantry and freezer stash for meals.
3. Went grocery shopping with coupons and freebies
4. Went to rite-aid and added to my stash for 0 dollars using points and coupons
5. Used coupons at Jo-anns for shop supplies
6. fed all table scraps to chickens
7. Made homemade cookies for mom to take to church rather than buying
8. purchased 4 larger plant pots at second hand stores to use in replanting over grown plants.
9. Purchased all my herbs at trader joes in Seattle for 1.99 a piece. They are usually 4.99 here and I can grow anything but herbs from seed. ?????
10.Found a plant stand I have been looking for since we redid the dining room. $19.99 at IKEA sister painted it gloss white for me.
11. Split one of my African violets into two plants and when it blooms I will give it to someone as a gift.
We are out of milk, bread, butter, soda, powder sugar, some fresh veggies and fruit, so I will be hitting the store tomorrow.
Hubs and I will also be going to look at french drain supplies. I hope to be able to get some work on it this week if the weather holds off a little.
Have a great and productive day.