Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday, More Good, Bad, Ugly

     Stress with brother has been high and when you are battling that kind of stress you, can forget the good things in life that are happening to you.  The fact that these problems with l my brother have been going on since childhood make them a a little harder to deal with as memories flood back, most of them not good.

    All my siblings have great sense of humor and we are all born comedians.  Even my bros can make us laugh so hard in the most trying times.  So having to deal with issues now is bittersweet and well just bitter.

But,,,,,,,

There is good:

     I asked  mom for help and she paid off my last studio CC because the interest was climbing and climbing, even though I was making large payment and had a perfect credit history.  I was paying her back every month with no interest although I offered to pay interest.  I still owed mom $9500.00. This debt was forgiven upon her death.  I am sure because of my care for her.  But my sisters could have been ugly about this and they were so loving and giving about it.  What a blessing.


     My very generous Twin sister bought me a shark vacuum.  She was sick of coming to see me with my crappy vacuum.  I am blessed.  I mean this think can suck like you can't believe.


     My Sissie is doing my ironing, and she is also making chicken and beef pies.


     The shop was very busy yesterday and will be busy today.

The bad:

     Slept poorly last night again!

     I completed a very hard bridal dress a month ago and bride is to be married this Saturday.  Bride has lost more weight and dress needs more alteration.  Crap I did not need this.

The ugly:

      DA bro again sent threatening text after he was called in by his parole officer and told that we were seeking a protection order and that he needed to quit harassing us.  He does not care if he is thrown back in jail.  He just gets more and more angry and threatening.   

     Sissie still weighs 20 pounds less than me and is rubbing it in my chubby face.  Bakery treat now!


The littles are here today, and I have sewing up the wahzoo.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim


18 comments:

  1. Just keep looking at whatever is good and try to ignore (or protect yourself from) whatever is bad.
    Damn skinny bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am and the bride will puff up after the wedding.

      Delete
  2. My friend...I love your honesty and transparency. Rare these days. Keep pressing on like you often encourage me. I need a new vacuum. Mine works but it just one of those cheap ones that is starting to not work as well. I really would like to invest in a steam mop but $$$$.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will press on together. That is what we are here for is to bear one anothers burdens. Well I never wold have bought this. She is very generous. My daughter bought our steam mop and I love it!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Kim. Protect yourself, your sisters, and your families. He made choices. And eat cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I am low carb dieting and Sissie is a Nazi, skinny B%6ch.

      Delete
  4. As for eating cake, red velvet if you please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL on skinny bride... wait until after that wedding! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah bet she balloons up like the rest of us.... Hmmm cake

      Delete
  7. Sounds like jail may be the right place for your brother. I'm so glad you were relieved of that debt-what a truly great gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jane the light is at the end of the tunnel and I am truly frozen and terrified. I am so happy to be going on a trip with Sluggy as I think she can talk me off the cliff.

      Delete
  8. Those are some good things! So sorry you are having to deal with your brother. Can you all just block him from texts/calls? For sure get that protection order! He sounds very unstable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am just over the moon. Bro is a constant worry but I am strong.

      Delete
  9. That was very nice of your sisters. Enjoy the new vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for sharing your article, This is an interesting & informative blog. It is very useful for the developer like me.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete