Hurrah! It is Friday, January is over! February the month of love is here. What are you going to try and accomplish in February? Do you have any goals?
I am going to stay busy and try and accomplish many things this month.
1. add all change to pig bank
2. keep saving any $5 bill I come across
3. stick to a $50.00 a week grocery budget
4. Add $1000.00 to the principle of the house on top of the house payment.
5.Keep a record of my savings with my charts try and gt another $1000 chart done before the end of the month.
1. continue to work on only having one diet coke a day, none in the house.
2. try and eat low carb asap. improve from last month
3. try and exercise 10,000 steps a day improve from last month
4. get at least one hour of heart exercise 5 days a week.
1. have fun, take it easy, enjoy life.
2. read and study more
3. practice the piano everyday
4. Work on craft projects and things I enjoy
I also have two other financial goals I need to complete this month.
1. pay the accountant this will be an added expense
2. Send Aunty her annual check for her birthday, (pays her taxes) $500.00
So that means this will be a very tight month and I will have to be careful.
I have a bridal fitting tomorrow at 11:00 and Hubs and I will do a missionary apt run tomorrow afternoon if the weather holds. Then I will spend the rest of the weekend doing taxes. Yeah my favorite thing to do. But I need to know the damages if any, with the new tax structures.
The little are here today and the house is well chaos, I have been going through the videos, and getting rid of anything we have not watched in years and that would be almost everything. I will keep a few for the cabin if we ever build one? As long as the babies are down stairs I might as well work in the chaos.
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.