Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tuesday, It's Me!!!!!


 I have been back for over a week but had so many wedding dresses waiting that all I did was sew and get yelled at by Sissie!

I have at least 6 more dresses to get out in the next two weeks.  It is hell I tell you Hell! It is a white hell, which is not how I really imagined hell would look.

Anyway, enough about me. The two 4 year old grands started school! Yes, full time school! Both were so excited.  Kelsa came home and told her mom about how much fun she had and immediately asked for a glass of milk and went to sleep on the couch.  The child that has been fighting naps for the last


6 months. Oliver started school today at the University preschool.  He was so excited.

This means that I will have much less time with them, which is good and bad.  They are growing up and I miss them as babies. It is so fun to see how excited they are to start school.  I know that won't last.

Sis and I have been working on the finishing touches to the bathroom and bedroom. We are almost done. I am loving it.

Had a great time at eldest's house.  Did not want to come home as I knew how much work was waiting for me. I sewed curtains for her and di a lot of yard work and slept and read.  It was wonderful.

I am still struggling with depression and grief.  It is much worse than it was the first year. But all I can do is put one foot in front of the other.

This is my new motto for life.

Kim

19 comments:

  1. Glad to see you post. You are one busy lady. The kiddos will thrive being around other children - that is what they need. Grandma deserves a little break.
    HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sweet lady! Welcome home. Glad you had a nice visit and had some rest too. I remember when my kids were little and went to regular school. They were so excited and by the end of the week, exhausted!!! They grow up too fast, don't they, darn it?!? I am sorry about your depression, my friend. Prayers and validation. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your post.
    It has been my observation that shining is overrated. Rising is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with your eldest sibling. I don't think I have ever pictured hell, but I can imagine after doing all those wedding dresses one could easily thing of hell being that colour.

    One foot in front of the other, one day at a time, grief comes at us many years later.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shining is required? Too bad. I am lucky to rise!
    My children took a while to dislike school. But, they certainly did not want to miss the other children. That social life is important, after all. It is too bad children cannot remain little, yet progress in school.
    Too bad about the Hell of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were close I would have you join me in hell as I am sure we would make it FUN!!!

      Delete
  6. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed some down time away from home. Your grandson looks SO excited about starting school. Such a cute picture. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was and is, he did not want his dad to pick him up.

      Delete
  7. Welcome home! Glad you were able to relax some at your daughter's house, but I'm sorry that you are so busy with so many wedding dresses. Hope things ease up a little.
    Aww love the picture of your grandson! Such excitement!
    Glad your sissy lives close now, and I'm glad that you are surrounded by loved ones and friends. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these things do help. I should be more grateful!

      Delete
  8. It's great to see you back and posting Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One foot in front of the other--behind you 1000%.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back. Thanks to Sissy for keeping us up to speed while you were gone! Hopefully you enjoy a nice relaxing weekend. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed the grandkids (they lived with us) when they went to school... NOW it's the great grandkids SIGH.
    Glad you are back. Sissy gets A+ for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. V9bet là đơn vị được nhiều tổ chức cá cược hàng đầu trên thế giới công nhận về chất lượng game và sự phục vụ của đội ngũ hỗ trợ. V9bet luôn đảm bảo mang đến cho hội viên của mình nhiều trải nghiệm thú vị trong các thể loại game khác nhau. Đặc biệt, khi tham gia chơi tại đây, bạn sẽ nhận được những quyền lợi đặc biệt liên quan đến chương trình khuyến mãi, bảo mật tuyệt đối, cá cược đa dạng game, hình thức thanh toán nhanh chóng và tiện lợi. Nhà cái xứng đáng trở thành một trong những điểm giải trí hàng đầu khu vực châu Á https://v9beting.info/

    ReplyDelete