My next-door neighbor, who has many health problems including Parkinsons had a stroke last week on Friday. She does have family coming to stay with her permanently the first week of October, but until then it is Sissie and Dan and I.
Finally got her home from the hospital yesterday and she insisted on staying at her own house even though she could stay here as I have a bath and a bed for her. Took her to an appointment this morning as she cannot drive and then picked her up later. She has many doctors' visits and we have to go to the pharmacy later. So, I am one busy girl.
I picked up my serger that was in the shop on Friday, and it is still not working. So, aggravating and I hate wasting my time. I will have to take it back in tomorrow and I am not leaving until it is working. So, we are down to one serger as the other one went caput last Friday and we thought we were set.
I am also just not feeling well today. Just headachy and off my feed. I have a wedding dress I need to fix that was ruined by another seamstress in town that did not know what she was doing. That is always a treat!
Look this whole blog is just a bunch of whining. Feel free to quit reading any time.
I am sure funny, good-natured Kim will return soon. Just now right now.
Anyway, I am going to fix this dang dress and also alter another bridesmaid dress and call it a day!
I shall return tomorrow with bells on.. I think?
God is good
Kim
Just when I think your life can't get more complicated, you surprise me!
ReplyDeleteYou sure though know the definition and spirit of community. Its too bad with all her health issues a plan, immediate plan, was not in place but how kind and signified of you to be there and honor her request. Well need more plans in place for my MIL. Shes doing as well as anyone could, but changes are going to be needed long term. I'm sorry for the dress debacle. What will people do when you retire or even slow down? No doubt these aren't helping you feel well.
ReplyDeleteYour heart is always in the right place and good as gold.
ReplyDeleteOff your feed...OH NO!!! It is Halloween candy season you know. Just sayin'. heatherruark
ReplyDeleteIt seems google is just busy building data centers and not bothering with upkeep on blogpost and blogger.
ReplyDeleteWhine all you want, you have lots on your plate.