Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday, I have to stop!

     Okay the girls were here all weekend and I have to stop spending money!  I realize that they cannot make me spend money.  But I do this when I am around them.  B's car is in front of the house it looks like the engine mounts are letting go.  Some one else had to take her back up to college and we will have to go get her so she can work next week.  But we did not want her to buy that car and it is constantly broken and expensive to fix.  She needs to sell it.  I won't sell it as I won't be blamed and then expected to replace it!  See I have been down this road with my another child and unless they make the decision and do it them selves you are responsible. I love being a mom!

     So today I am going to pay bills Ugh! I am also getting a note out to parents as we have a performance this weekend.  I need to make sure everyone is costumed.  I also have a a great deal of sewing to do before I leave for the studio.  Just nothing to do around here ever.

     Really had a lot of laughs with the kids over the weekend. It was our middle daughters birthday so I made pumpkin pies again and we spent Saturday day shopping for wall art.  Had a nice dinner yesterday the girls went to church with us.  It has been so long since any of our children have attended with us and so many new families have moved in, I think people see us as this old married couple with out kids and here we come in with these two beautiful young women.  Heads were turning.  Now if we could just find the older of the two a husband.  Younger one still in college.  I am joking, I don't want my girls married young, or married for the sake of just being married.   But it was a nice weekend.  Now I have to buckle down and get somethng done besides spend money.

     So goals for today:

Pay bills
Balance checkbooks
Performance letter to parents
Hem four formal dresses.
Teach
clean
collapse!

I can do this!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

7 comments:

  1. Believe me Kim if I was going to pick either of us to to do all this I would bet on you!!! You are a endless supply of energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fun weekend with your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good time, though it sucks about the car. It's a never ending (expensive and money-consuming) quest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely weekend with the girls...

    I am getting sick...so I am going straight to collapse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i have read your post and i think it's usefull.Thanks for the sharing this website. it is very useful professional knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog!! Great Post !! Like your Blog and your ideas and i think its benificial for us and i keep to visit your blog regularly because i got lot of information through you blog

    ReplyDelete