Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday,heading to doctor I think?

     Well I am truly going to make time for the doctor today if I can get in.  I do have an appointment set for Monday.  If I go today it will be to the doc in the box.

     Sewed hard yesterday and I have a load to do today.  Made a big pot of bean soup which I love.

We are going to Oliver tonight to see Hub's play.

Tomorrow I will be driving the folks home, it will take 5-6 hours.  I will stay the night and drive back Sunday.

A purple bridesmaid dress is calling so I had better run.

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to the doctor today even if it is a doc in the box! Sounds like you need some antibiotics! Things here are falling down around my head because I don't want to shell out the money to get them fixed. So, yes you have debts but I bet you are loving your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete