Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday, Im alwasy looking for something...

     Mom has killed her phone again, so I will be replacing that today.  Then She has lost two very expensive pieces of jewelry and her tooth.  I am always looking for something for her.  I feel bad for her I know she gets frustrated with herself.

     Mom and dad are taking us out to dinner tonight so I don't have to cook yeah!

I have plenty to do in the shop I just need to keep myself motivated.  As in not interrupted 20 times by others (i.e. mom, hubs, in-laws)

I will have to take mom to the phone store today at sometime.

So if you can see by my side bars I have a few bills to really attack and plan on doing this in the next month, then I will add new ones, as I have a great long list of stupidities.  Well not all are stupid but some are.  The main thing is to get them paid and quit adding new ones.

By the way the trip we are going on is paid for by long term savings.  So we will not add to the debt.

I had so much fun with my students last night, the older class is playing the 5 golden rings.  They have to dance with hula hoops that light up.  It is so funny and so hard for them.  Lot's of practise and lots of laughing.

Well I am off to get to work.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Email me about your trip plans. Dan is off that week(17-21)so we can travel a bit for a meet-up. LMK where you are going to be when so we can make this happen. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay great. I know we are leaving the 12th and returning the 22nd. So I will get with every one and get a meeting place say Philly? or Amish country? Or Valley Forge?

      Delete
  2. Holy Moly!!! Are you serious on flying out to help with wedding dresses? Because awesome... And even if you can't. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! The wedding is in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the exact date as I have a recital the 10th and then I am free. Or I could come early like in April and get things done.

      Delete
  3. How does your mother kill her phone...again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a little curious as to why you still have Studio Debts you are responsible for. Shouldn't they have moved on to the new person running the place or at least be on the Studio's books?

    Yours, DeeCee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contract was set up so she pays me a certain amount every month which I put toward the debt when the debt is gone she owns the studio. It was all set up by lawyers. This way I don't pay a lot of taxes.

      Delete
  5. I know the feeling of adding to the debt list. Just when I seem to get it under control, something else hits us.

    ReplyDelete