Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday, late post , mom in hospital

     I can't get my email to work to go to my sister and I email her almost every day.  So frustrating.  No time to fix anything.  Mom came out of her room about 10:30 last night and she could not tell me what was wrong with her.  Finally I got heart out of her and I immediately got dressed and rushed her to St. Joes.  Her heart was in A-fib.  I had left my cell phone at home so had Hub's call Sister.  We were both at hospital until 3:15 and they admitted her.  Finally got her heart rate down to normal later today but she has to stay until tomorrow.  Totally screwed the schedule and I am so tired I am dropping.  Also very behind now.  I feel like life is just one big aggravation.  But so grateful she is okay.

     Sis and I spent several hours today in her room making a general nuisance of ourselves, but we laughed so much mostly at her expense.  We played dice and had most of the staff in and out laughing with us.  That's just how we roll.

     I am going to bed.

Kim

10 comments:

  1. No worries. Prayers for your mother to get well soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is coming home today, so maybe I can get caught up!

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry! Hope things are much better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is coming home today. Yippee! I might be taking these words back......

      Delete
  3. Oh Kim. Prayers for your mom and for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rachel, Hoe are you doing? I have neglected you.

      Delete
  4. Hope they get mom back on track. I so love dealing with medical crap *insert eye roll*. Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well back on track to crazy town maybe. Coming home today so I can get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim. Prayers for your mom and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how you roll....the dice! Hee hee. You've had a rough couple of days - hope you get caught up on sleep before you get caught up with anything else!

    ReplyDelete