Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thursday, I am so disorganized this week

     I just cannot get anything done.  I am a wreck.  What is wrong with me?  I can finish nothing.  Someone needs to come a be my keeper.

Mom soaked her cell phone in vinegar when she was making cucumber pickles.  Yes the phone was full of vinegar.  Which she adamantly denied at the phone store.  We also found one of her very expensive diamond necklaces, but not her tooth bridge.  So she goes to the dentist today for a new mold.

     I need to get into the doctor as the cold has settled in my chest. I don't really feel bad but the back of my throat is sore and my soft palette is sore to the touch.  My teeth ache and I have a dull headache so I know an infection is brewing.  Hard to breath and I am almost out of my inhaler.  Don't need to be in D.C. and have a full blown attack.  Problem is I don't want to take the time.  I hate going to the doctor.

I did get in the tub this morning so I am clean and wet, maybe I can motivate myself to get upstais and dry my hair.

      Will put on a pot of beans to soak for bean soup.  Need to use up that ham bone.  I love bean soup.

Have a to go mom have screwed up her sewing machine again..........

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! We've had a phone dropped into a glass of tea, but never vinegar... However the fumes from the phone may help your throat tickle.
    Good luck with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Is your mother denying she got vinegar in the phone because she does not remember or just denying it like a little kid who thinks denial makes it true and keeps her out of trouble? Either way, she is probably the cause of your feeling so horrible. The stress of her actions would make me ill.

    Good luck with it all. I certainly don't know the answer.

    pparsimony

    ReplyDelete