I actually did cut back as I did not make Kringla or any rolls, but everything went well. The show was well attended and I think the new owner is well on her way to being able to do this by herself. I have one more show with her in the spring but I will be very much in the background. She has fledged. I am so proud of her.
Now I have to attack my dirty house, even Hub's is complaining and he rarely notices anything. But I told him I was taking it slow. My first priority is the shop. I really have so much to do in there after about a two week lull. Plus I have many Christmas projects I need to get done. I am not even dressed yet and I don't care. I have had two customers here already, but my jammies are nice.
I am so looking forward to going to my daughters for Christmas. I think Hub's and I will take a quick trip up to Spokane this weekend to see other daughter and deliver Christmas to her.
Last Thursday I took mom in to get her hair permed and cut and on the way home we cashed in our Christmas bank. It had $322.17 in it. We just saved our change all year, which is a fun and easy way for extra Christmas cash.
Money saving madness:
1. All Joanns things with really good coupons
2. No grocery shopping at all this week
3. No meals out even fought with hubs on this
4. Wal marts fabric debt can beat Joanns with out coupons they just have less, but always check there first.
5 Went to a thrift store and picked up many embroidery supplies for pennies on the dollar.
6. Used my indoor clothes line and it worked really well!
7. Had a wonderful open house with almost all treats from scratch.
8. Made mom pay for her share of the festivities (This is and will be a toughy)
9. I will have to do only a little more baking to complete Christmas trays as enough left over from mom's shin dig to do everything else. Hooray! That is a load off.
I plan to spend the next five days, cleaning, sleeping, sewing, sleeping, working on projects, sleeping, laundry, sleeping, gift wrapping, sleeping, enjoying my self, sleeping How about you?
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.