Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday, Cinderella is coming!



     My eldest daughter hired a cleaning company for me.  Can you believe it? I get a housekeeping service, at least for a while.  I think once I can get things to status quote I will be all right.  Actually I will be alright without the service but it sure is a nice gift.

     I was able to catch up on the laundry yesterday but low and behold there is more today.  How does that work?  Can we just stop wearing clothes?

     I was also able to finally sew yesterday, hooray!  It has been a while.  The shop was busy also and it will be today again.  Which is all right as I have earned very little money in the last 6 weeks.  This is not good.

     It was just so nice to have the pressure off.  I could putz from room to room and do what I wanted.  Loved it. Hubs tries to help but his help is hit and miss.  Like he can do the dishes but cannot put anything away so the cupboards are covered with crap.  I just tell myself to be grateful for what he does do.

     Yesterday I concentrated on the shop (cleaning) and laundry.  Today it will be the shop and putting things away upstairs in the kitchen and dining room.

     Mom is still at Lil sis's and I don't know when she will return but she has two doctor appointments tomorrow so I will be taking her to those.  Which reminds me, I really need to clean out my car.  It is full of show crap and misc, stuff thrown there and not cleaned out over the last month.

     I want to get several things done today, but it will depend on how I feel and my mood.  How is that for an excuse to lay around?

Well I am off to set the world on fire...... but I can't find my matches.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift!
    And very much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift! I hope it takes some pressure off. Enjoy! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I love having kids richer and smarter than me. All that college tuition and sacrifice is paying off.

      Delete
    2. What college tuition? I'll be paying for law school until I'm 50.

      Delete
  4. I'll loan you my lighter! That way I can use you as an excuse not to do anything today, and tomorrow...! I've got my laundry down to 2 loads a week but that doesn't include the loads my daughter does - but if she does them then I don't have to count them...right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift!!! your big sister rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is a sweetheart, and you deserve a rest. Before our financials went kablooie, I wanted to do this for MIL, but because FIL didn't like the idea, it was scuttled. (I'm still grumbling about that.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is awesome and very informative keep Sharing this type of blog.

    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete