Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday, I thought yesterday would never end....

     Yesterday, turned into one of those days where the shop was just not going to go away.  I knew I had to finish up the wedding alteration I had and I got that done right away, but then I had customer after customer, which was great as they were picking up and I was able to pay off the Macy's charge.  But I have the littles today and my Lil sis's daughter is due in also and I will be altering her wedding dress over the weekend, so I wanted that free.

     Well all of my best made plans are .....  So I get all my sewing done and now I have nothing to hinder me.  Then I get a suit in that needs to be worn on Saturday and late in the day I get a ball gown needed Saturday, and a bride calls me and needs a veil knock up.  So I was sewing until after 10 pm.  I love Thursday night TV.  Big bang theory, young sheldon and mom.  All of these programs are close to home with me, so I was running into the shop during every commercial to get the dress done.  Three huge layers of slippery satin.

     Well I did get it all done and I have my weekend free for my niece, but I also need to really clean the house and get laundry done.  With the little's under foot this is hard.  If Hub's can get the baby to sleep I may be able to get a few things done around the house.

     The baby is now off formula and we are working on potty training the older of the two.  Getting both of those things done will certainly help the bottom line as formula is really expensive and so are diapers.  I can't believe we have had these two for over  year.  I doubt the little boy will be able to be potty trained next year, but just getting both of them out of diapers will be a big financial boon for our neighbors. The day care bill will go way down for them at that time.  We sure enjoy these babies.  They are so fun.

     I have several pick ups today and a royalty court coming in later this afternoon, I had better get busy.  I am blessed with work.

     Well one is asleep in Hub's arms so I am off to try and clean up a few things.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend, Kim and is productive too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! That's a long list. I'm working on making tomato sauce out of a big bag of tomatoes I froze before we went out of town. I also need to make muffins. And, wash all of the sheets & clean the house. Head to Tokyo tomorrow, and I will be super jet lagged when I return, so I need to be as productive as possible today.

    ReplyDelete