Saturday, September 12, 2020

Saturday, Home at last!

      We sure enjoyed our time with Hubs sisters and brother in laws, but I am happy to be home.  Hubs mom looked so much better after having family stay with her a week, and Hubs dad was much more alert although he is failing rapidly.

     It looks like the kids may close on their house on the 30th of this month.  We came home to them leaving for Lil sis's to watch her dog.  I almost did not let them take the baby.  How dare they leave with my baby.

Segue: I just looked up and above my desk is a star fighter flag ship made out of legos.  This is what happens when you live with a 4 yer old boy, legos every where.

     I just want to stay home for a while, really.  I feel like I have been on a dead run since May and I have.  I love how Anne in the kitchen puts my life.  It is fluid (her term).  I have been holding on to that when ever I feel over whelmed.  I just tell myself that I have a fluid life.  Makes me feel better any how....

     This will be a heavy sewing week and we will close on our loan this week so I can finally set a budget.  I have been flying by the seat of my pants for two months actually going on three and it is unnerving. I want to know where we stand and I want a payment schedule and to see how I can pay things back the fastest.  I love a challenge.

     I am going to make a new list of things I would like to get done before the kids leave.  I need to take advantage of this son in law and his help in hanging and building. But today other than getting dressed and laundry and house work I am going to thoroughly clean the fridge.  It is scary. Also figure out meals for the coming week maybe?

     Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim


12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a bit of rest!!! Boy they must do things a lot different now-a -days than when we purchased this house. Every home I have ever bought - the loan was done and payments assigned before you could even think of moving in. I guess that is progress.
    Hope you get your snuggy muffin back pretty quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluid sound positive-flexible and able to adapt to what ever containers are around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does and it makes me feel better to think that rather than my life is crazy!

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking abo0ut you and how you are coping with all this horrible smoke. My son was down on the fire near Orofino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest up this week and take care of you. My self care usually goes out the window when I'm busy, but we need to step back and take care of ourselves first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome home, make list for SIL first

    ReplyDelete