Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday, Chasing grand kids


 Where my mind is most of the time. I got my meatballs made and mashed potatoes and salad and the kids came for dinner last night.  I even did the dishes before I went to bed, that was a biggie for me with all the bad habits I have developed during this grieving thing.

The kids have destroyed the family room, but it will easily be picked up when they leave.


We played with sticker books and then I was much more fun to stick things on than the book.  Yes, I forgot and answered the door like this.  I might even go vote this way.


Isn't this the sweetest picture of William and Kelsa.  Just to show you they don't fight all the time.


I have plenty of small swing piles to keep me busy. I hope to be able to give a good report tomorrow that Kim got something done.

I tried yesterday but Kelsa was a bearcat. I wonder who spoiled her so bad? I will have to talk to them.

In the meantime, thanks for all the support, you have no idea how much I need it.


Kim





14 comments:

  1. Oh those kiddos are darling. Hey, new make-up trend maybe??? LOL
    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, if I get a spot on my skin this might be a solution.

      Delete
  2. That is such a sweet picture!! Have a great and productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute picture of Kelsa and William. Hoping that you have a day that you get done what needs to be done. Keep chasing those kiddos as that will keep you young.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture of the grandkids! And I just have to say I’m so impressed by how you ‘carry on’ as you grieve- I can imagine it’s not easy. Glad you have those adorable grandkids to help you move along! Sending hugs and good wishes to you❤️Ricki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new look. Maybe I need a sticker face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you voted with stickers on your face. I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kids! You need to go to the grocery store with the stickers on your face, just to see how folks react … lol. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when I went to vote at a local church all my neighbors were standing in a circle outside the main door. I asked If I should give the opening prayer. I don't think they got it.

      Delete