Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Wednesday, The kill me now addition!

 

To all out-of-control wingnuts out there please join me in prayer.

Why, why, why does the sunshine beautifully on the day I have so much to do in the shop?  I mean the last 4 days were very rainy and dismal.  I had the kids, and we were stuck inside getting very little done. They would have loved to be outside working in the yard.  But no, now it is beautiful and sunny.  

Just saying I am a little disgusted with the weather man. He better not show up here to get his pants hemmed.

Today:

1. replace a zipper
2. hem two pairs of Levis
3. hand hem 4 pairs of dress pants
4. hem two pairs of jeans
5. hem 5 pairs of pants
6. hem a pair of jeans
7. hem 3 pairs of pants

I can't remember the rest and I really don't want to go looking as I am sure I will discover more work!

Here is to burying your head in the sand...

Kim


17 comments:

  1. It is 77 right now here in Arizona, lovely day! I look at my to do list, and instead go take the dog for a walk, I can’t even muster the enthusiasm to do laundry…you are not alone ;). Hilogene in Az.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is where I am today. The timer just went off on the dryer....

      Delete
  2. LOL - so it seems. It is 80 today in central IN!!! Windy - but 80. The rest of the week should be 'normal'. Kind of a Murphey's Law thing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am determined today to get something done out side.

      Delete
  3. OMG you make me LAUGH! Maybe he SHOULD show up with pants to hem ;-)

    Fall weather in Idaho. Changes on a whim right?

    Happy sewing-since you must do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine here as well for most of the afternoon. Now, just before supper, it looks like snow is on the way once again.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid weatherman! Just let him need his pants fixed and you'll show him!
    For the record, we need rain badly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne: did you see where two homes burned in town of Brookwood in Tuscaloosa County? Also, there was a wildfire in Moundville but it was contained. Yikes! We are not used to wildfires here!!! Yes, you are right, we need rain badly! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not see that, but I am not surprised since we are so so dry

      Delete
    2. Wow, wildfires are very serious especially when you have high winds, hope you guys get rain soon!

      Delete
  7. Hello! You are awesome, my friend. Just reminding you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were a couple of wildfires north of Birmingham in my county. One was pretty large besides the ones here in Birmingham. When we went out on Halloween night, two people were building fires in their yards, large fires despite the burn ban. No fires was the order. Stupid people!

    It is too bad you cannot quit taking these tiny jobs. Wedding gowns pay better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding gowns do pay better, but the stress is higher.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete