Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday, well wouldn't you know?

     Yesterday was great!  I was able to get almost everything done.  I had a ball at my Celtic class.  Love those kids.  Mom and Hub's swept and cleaned the kitchen floor for me.  I was dreading that job.  I caught up on all the laundry.  It was just a great get it done day and then........

     I came home to a text that I was overdrawn on studio account.  Impossible, well no not if you mixed up check books and wrote the wrong check out of the wrong account.  A $1400.00 check can overdraw you big time.  What a way to start the New Year.  Now a few years ago this would have devastated me.  But now it is just money.  I don't like screw ups on this level.  Who does?  Really it is an aggravation and I will fix it.

     I woke up this morning with a very bad headache and a very bad back ache.  Took Excedrin right away and still waiting for it to take affect.  I think the head is better, the lower back not so much.  It is Friday.  I had a great week.  I do have to admit that it was hard to get back into teaching every night.  I want to feel good for the weekend.  Crap....

Well other than sew and the usual I have no big plans for the day and that is nice as they might not get done.


Kim



    

1 comment:

  1. You seriously need a tens unit. I run it at night for about 15 minutes with pressured heat and it keeps me ticking with minimal pain. Glad you knocked off your list!

    I am struggling to get through this 9 quilt order - seems neverending! I like variety.

    ReplyDelete