Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday, Don't want to get up..

    I don't want to get out of bed, I don't want to face the week.  Not that there is anything I am avoiding.  Well maybe the fact that the taxes are due in next week.  I am just depressed and don't want to do anything.  I want to sleep and be left alone.  Am I going to get to do that?  No. Am I going to be left alone?  No.

     We had a nice trip to Daughters place.  It is about 2.5 hours away.  The roads were not bad at all. Actually it is an easy trip.  She is getting so big.  The baby is over 6 lbs now and this tiny little dancer body is stretched to the max.  I don't know how she is going to get bigger.  The entire nursery was ordered online from Amazon and of course shipped to us instead of her first debacle.  Then we put everything in the truck and took it over hauled it up the stairs, which should have been done by the delivery drivers.

     We opened the first box, the crib and it was smashed.  A forklift had obviously gone through the box. How can people be so careless?  So now on the phone with Amazon and we have to take crib back home to get them to pick it up.  In the mean time we have no crib.  So hub's and I take off to find a crib in town. Anyway to make a long story short we were able to set up a really cute nursery for the coming baby.  I cleaned out every closet in the whole apartment and reorganized everything. As daughter is still living 2.5 hours away and commuting back to this apartment on the weekends, her things are just scattered randomly and he has every closet full of man stuff.  So let's get rid of unwanted things and consolidate man things.

     I cooked a nice dinner, comment ( mmmmm mom food).  Hub's and I were home in time for church yesterday.  I have been in a funk since.  House is fine, mom is fine.  She is a little cranky don't know what to do about that.  Maybe my mood is affecting her mood.

     Need energy, need sunlight.  I have to go to high school this afternoon and pick up Hub's music and check on costumes for upcoming show. Then onto the studio.  Need to meet with teachers to story board spring recital and assign parts. Need to go out to coffee/diet coke with my best buddy.  I just think I need love right now. Whine, sniff.

I NEED to be productive today.  Help........splat!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you! I made myself do the patches this morning and one 15 minute clean. The rest of the day is a wash. I think it is the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete