Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday, where does all my time go?

Arghhh!  I don't like this.  I am busy again. I need, I need, I want, I want.  Actually it is people who need, need, want, want.

     The house is getting sticky and I don't have time to dust or sweep.  Since mom can't see really well it is useless for her to try to help.  I need to vacuum her room.  Will try to get that done today.

     Shop is super loaded so I will spend my day in there.  I am trying to make my schedule so I don't have to go into studio on Tuesdays or Fridays unless needed.  But I will go in today as it is a new semester.  I just need the time in the shop.  I have customers that want to come in after work and it is hard.

     I took money into the bank yesterday and just put it in a savings account.  I am not sure what I want to pay off next.  Or where I am going to concentrate my money this next few months.

     I forgot to write down money taken in yesterday.  But I did fill my car with gas on the shop.  Yeah!

Mom is making a list of things she wants or needs to do and then asking me which ones I want to do.  Oh great!

Arghhhh!

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete