Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday,Here we go...

     I need to go to the banks, I need to pack, I need to help hub's load truck, I need to clean up, I need to check on mom.

     This week has been a blur.  I was able to get much of my sewing done yesterday, still have wedding dresses to do. So next week will be busy and I have to get taxes  ready next week.  Blah!  But I don't have to do the FAFSA.  Thankful for some small blessings.

     Right now I am going to get my butt in gear and go see my middle baby. I can hardly wait to see her.
Daughter #3 will come down from job at University to take care of Mom.  They will have fun together.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yay for visits with kids!!!! Good luck with your sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your daughter will look after your mom while you're away. Isn't it great when our kids grow up and can help out in a significant way. Now DON'T WORRY!!

    ReplyDelete