Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday, kid worries

     Grandson has been very sick for a week and in the emergency room last night. My daughter who is 7 months pregnant is exhausted.  But he seems to be better today and his father is home with him.  So daughter back to the court house.  It is just hard to hear your daughter's voice when you know she is so tired and you can't be there to help.  Not that I could do anything.  Just moral support.

     I helped youngest get herself enrolled on her new jobs health plan.  She is growing up.  These kids that are covered by their parents never seem to realize that they do have to pay for benefits and that insurance doesn't pay for everything.  Now she can make the decisions.

     Both Hub's and mom have dentist appointments today.  I have wedding dresses plus a boat load of alterations to work on.  I also have two more wedding dresses coming in today sometime.  At least my headache is gone.

     Mom made a boat load of chicken pieces and gravy, way more than we can eat, so I think I will throw together some crusts for her to put together some chicken pies and we will put them in the freezer.  I have to keep that woman busy.

     I don't like to wish time away, but January is getting old.  I need sunshine and to be outside for awhile.  The weather report does not look good for the weekend.  Dang.

     Need to count my blessings and quit this negative attitude.  I mean really Kim.  "Just Stop!"

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Hope your grandson gets better soon! I can imagine how exhausted your daughter must be. My girl will get on her own health insurance and auto insurance sometime after June, when she graduates. I'm sure it will be an eye opener for her too. I'm counting the days. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your grandson. Hope he feels much better soon and your daughter gets some rest before baby time

    We are 1 year away from our youngest to be on his own. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be lovely to see some colour right about now? Some daffodils or tulips? We all need a little boost to our spirits. I hope your grandson is doing much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your grandson gets well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about all of your problems!
    I think the winter wears on all of us. I would love to see some sunshine. But I guess I can't complain too much, this has been a relatively warm winter with little snow. That is huge for Northern IL.

    ReplyDelete