Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday, I have a headache.

     I thought I would just title the post right away as a whiny one so you don't have to bother to read it, if you don't want to listen to me.  I have a bad headache. I did not get any sewing done yesterday.  I was with mom the whole day.  That was her plan.  I think Hub's was a little annoyed.

     We waited at the SS office for 1.5 hours.  She did not need to be there.  Her letter told her that but she would not listen to me.  So we sat in the waiting room with very interesting characters, some that did not smell very good.  Every 5 minutes she would ask what her # was .  69 mom.  Still 69 mom.  Yep 69.  It was so much fun.  Then we went and bought groceries.  I went to the high school and picked up a load of costumes to alter and take measurements of boys.  Then onto studio.

     Today I have to stay in the shop.  Just much to do.  Plus I need to earn money.  Drat the earning part.  I also have to clean my desk and pay bills today.  I also have a bad headache, just in case I did not get that across.

     Sluggy has a new give away and it is worth the trying just for the pepper relish.  Sis and I and our husbands ate an entire jar in one sitting one evening as we played cards.

     UPS picked the damaged crib yesterday so now I have to wait for the refund to show.  At least Amazon Prime is good about their word.  Well except for the chair that I am still waiting on, need to check on that.


     I am going to make mom some breakfast, maybe I can get her out of bed.Hmmmm....

Have a great and productive day!

Kim
     

    

5 comments:

  1. You are allowed to whine. I am whining too...4/5 of us at home have the stomach flu. It is hitting me the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are allowed to whine. I am whining too...4/5 of us at home have the stomach flu. It is hitting me the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a headache, you can whine all you want! I bet if you got s neck and shoulder massage (hubby), then it would ease a bit. You have done a lot of physical labor lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sluggy's pepper relish is to DIE for!
    I'm sorry you're headachey! I hope it goes away soon and you can get back to business.

    ReplyDelete