Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday, Another chart!

     I was able to complete another chart yesterday.  So that made me happy.  I have man scraping the back deck and that makes me over the moon happy.  With the wedding just over a month away a lot has to be done around here.  He also agreed to start sanding the front of the house.  Yippee!

     I started sewing late in the day yesterday, I don't know why it took me so long to get into the shop but it did.  I was not done until after 10 last night.  Although I did stop to make hubs dinner and I took a walk.  After 10 p.m. I quickly made up 8 pie crusts and froze 7 of them.

     The little are here and I have had clients 4 deep in the shop.  It is crazy.  I got a petulant bride that I am a little afraid of.  She is from a big city and I think she expects a much more luxurious setting.  She is insisting on extra fittings to readjust the week before and I said fine but I will charge her extra for my time.  Wasting my time costs a lot.

     Hubs has the kids out in the back yard and I had better get out there and check on them before he loses one.  I have to take a meal into my friend tonight and I am doing chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, a veg and strawberry pie.  Trying to cook for the older taste.  I am cooking a meal my mother would love.

     So if I get any sewing done today it will be a miracle. And I am off!

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim
    

9 comments:

  1. Oh girl... you can cook chicken and mashed potatoes for me anytime. That's the stuff we love! Good luck with your bride to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be old, because that meal sounds like it would taste mighty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes VAl we are old.... sorry to break it this way

      Delete
  3. Praying for you with the storms rolling through the valley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually not to bad. We were all prepared, lost a few tree limbs here but nothing serious, those prayers must have worked.

      Delete
  4. I wish there were someone to cook for me when I am so sick like I have been. Don't let him lose a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wish there was someone there that could help you more.

      Delete