Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Friday, I am in D.C.

     We live in an amazing world.  4.32 hours in the air and I am across the United States.  Coming out of Reagan Int'l, I saw a  man in a business suit standing with a sign obviously waiting for a passeger.  The sign read," Capitol One, Rogers Stiens".  I said to the people around me, "That is the last thing company name I would stand around and advertize that I work for, in this economy," the joke went all through the subway car.  People really laughed and agreed.  So see Rhitter you are not alone! 
     I do not know what happened  to my post yesterday, it was a different color on every ones blog.  Weird.  I hope this one is okay.  People could not comment on my terrific set back ( okay terrific in my world) of US Bank!
     I have laughed so much here I hurt.  But my sisters are so funny.  I mean it we can laugh for hours at nothing.  It is so sad. 
     My girl cousins and Aunt are here with us along with my mother.  Oldest cousin just had her husband diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.  It is so sad.  I am glad she ame.  We can't do aything but pray and love her and of course make her laugh which is what she needs right now.  This is a yearly girls trip.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment: