Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday, what happened to my post!

     I just logged on and my post is missing!  To bad I am so tired I can't rewrite it.  Between wedding dresses, camo clothes for hunters, and the local car show I am beat.  Our old wonderful neighborhood mechanic that does all our work for 1/2 to 1/10 the charge has let it slip that I can repair snaps and buttons and car tops and rivets on old cars.  I do it for him because he does so much for us.  It is not my forte'.  So I have been inundated by little old men and cars (beautiful old restored cars) all day.  A button here, a rivet there, a mend on a piece of upholstery.  All small jobs but I was out in the hot sun of the driveway off and on all day and I feel that tomorrow will be the same.  Tools all over the shop, what a mess.

I am going to bed , but I took in $145.00 extra dollars today!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment