Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday, Nothing planned

     Nothing is planned today.  I went to the HELP movie last night it is great.  Almost as good as the book.  The wedding dress is done and it is beautiful.  It will be picked up today.  I need to balance the checking account but I don't want to and also pay bills.  Don't want to do that either.  Oh my lazy self.

     Out My Window:  I cut all the shrubs in the backyard last year down to about 18 inches and most are well over 8 feet right now.  I look out there and say "How am I going to get that jungle cut down again this year?"

     I am going to just have a me day.  I have been running on empty and I need it.

     Have a great and productive day!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Feeling pretty lazy myself, but for a different reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cut down our shrubs the other day... But with kitchen scissors cause I don't have hedge trimmers yet!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutting the shrubs is on my list for tomorrow. With all the rain they have grown like crazy

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the book and loved it, but for some reason I'm always leery of watching movies of books I loved. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete