Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday, More about me!

     Survived today and went to the production of MOSS GOWN it was great!  The kids (repertory actors) did a great job.  I was so proud of them.  I saw this post on Cash only living and she saw it on My 1/2 Daily Dozen and I thought it was fun so here goes!

  • What is bothering you right now?  The feelings of empathy for the families of the Navy Seals that were killed .  31 families have lost so much.
  •  Do you like celebrity magazines?  What is a celebrity?
  • When was the last time you were ill?  When was the last time I was well?  About 8 years ago, no even then I wasn't well just wasn't diagnosed, but I tend to ignore bad things like my health!
  • Do you belong in a different era? Yes I always wanted to be a woman in the 50's.  A stay at home mom completely supported by a husband who could vacuum in pearls (Donna Reed)
  • Who owns you? What ever show I am doing.
  • One place you would love to visit?  I will walk the Great Wall of China before I die.
  • Did you ever skip school?  Never.
  • Ever play a musical instrument? Yes the clarinet in grade school and the piano for as long as I can remember.  My very first memory is my mother's hands running up and down the key board of a mirrored  baby grand piano.  I could barely see over the keys.
  • Favorite alcoholic drink? I don't drink.
  • Do you follow fashion?  I wear classics.  Always, little suits to church, spectator pumps.  But my favorite outfit is bib-overalls!
  • What color are you eyes? The brightest blue you have ever seen.  No they are not colored contacts!
  • What is the furthest you have traveled from home?  How far was it? Jamaica.  I do not know, far.
  • What is the coldest temperature you have experienced? Where?  -37 below, Fargo North Dakota as a child.  It was so cold.
  • What is the hottest temperature you have experienced? Where?  121 degrees, downtown Lewiston Idaho, where I live.  It is very, very hot here.
  • List you three wishes?  1.That I can get out of debt, 2. That they could find a cure for Arthritis, 3. That there could be peace on earth ( I was never a beauty queen, I just think like one)
  • Are you keeping a secret from the world? Aren't we all?
  • If you could go back in time and give yourself advice  10 years ago , what would it be?  To trust my talent and ability to produce my own work instead of doing for others and getting no credit or appreciation.
  • Have you changed in the past 10 years? Yes, I am more aware of my ability to get things done and confident.
  • Is abortion wrong?  I think it is morally wrong.  But I also believe that a woman has the right to choose in cases of rape, incest, and no viable life of the unborn child.
  • Do you like long train/car rides or journeys? Yes.
  • Have you ever considered writing a novel? Yes.  I have written many plays, and skits.  Someday.  When all the people I could hurt are dead I will write about my family the truth is always much more morbid than fiction!
  • Have you ever punched someone in the face? Never!
  • What is you sense of humor like?  I am very funny, I love British humor.  But remember comedy is born of tragedy.  If you can laugh at it you can live with it is a family motto.
  • Are you a good person?  I try to be.
Am I going to bed now? Yes!

Have a restful nights sleep!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I may have to try it soon!... By the way, I think you and I would be good "real-life" friends ;)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this, Kim! I agree with so many of your answers as well! :) Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete