Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday I have a headache!

     Thanks for all the comments yesterday.  I can really enable my children.  The only thing I have in my favor is that they are all very hard workers and very good students.  I don't think I would be nearly so distraught if I wasn't trying to become debt free in less than 5 years.  They keep derailing my plan!
     I started a bad headache yesterday (beading a Wedding Dress) and I cannot get rid of it.  I will go take some Tylenol Migraine. 
     I sewed $245.00 worth of product yesterday (possible cause of headache?)  I have a ton of work left in the shop.  My daughter and I also figured out next years dance schedule and our shows and parts for Christmas, so I have to get mailers out this week before I leave next Monday.  Add that to the list!

Out My Window:  Hot, green, beautiful, wish I could veg on the beach.  That is next week!

     I need a hair cut and color, but I am afraid if I get it this week it will fade out next week in the sun while we are at the lake.  So I will go to the reunion looking like Ba-ba Ya-ga.  I must get into the shop as I have a dress due out at 10 this morning and I still have to finish hand work and press.  Please oh God of Tylenol work your magic!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim


I

3 comments:

  1. I understand derailment only too well. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your headache goes away so you feel better and your productivity isn't hampered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on the "straight n' narrow" to get out of debt! It can be very hard, but it's worth it in the end! Hope you're feeling better! I added you to my blogroll, hope that's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete