Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thursday, Enjoying Life


 Okay this is mean toward men, but I thought it was so funny. I am bad I know. But I just could not help it and had to share.

This afternoon I am taking Aunty in for a pedicure and me for my nails.  Next week I am going in for a pedicure and dragging my girlfriend with to also have her toes painted for our trip to Hawaii!  You know who you are as I know you read this blog so get ready, I already made the appointment.


Look threats by blog who knew?

Aunty and I are going up to daughter's house in Colton to stay with kids overnight as she is doing a ride along with her husband. We will come home in the morning early as I have a bridal at 10.00.

It is overcast today and looks like we are going to get some cooler weather.  But my weekend will be so busy it won't matter.

Lil Sis bought Aunty and I tickets to the show Menopause at the opera house in Spokane, for my birthday so we are driving up and back on Saturday.

Then Sunday the kids will be down as it is my birthday.  Nate is supposed to power wash the deck and furniture, but I don't know if the weather will cooperate. Oh well I will still have a rainbow cake and balloons, as that is what Kelsa told me I needed.

Party planning by Kelsa.

I have been working and not hard enough on these bustier's. They are only 4 pieces, but those are cut out 4 times and assembled plus all the boning (not bondage) silly people. I need to really track myself and see how long it takes me to do one and quit messing around.  Kim's inner evil twin voice: (but, me likes to mess around). 

Okay I am off to get some fun.  I will work tomorrow.  By the way I owe about $1500.00 to taxes and $350.00 to accountant.  Then last week I paid $1400.00 for a new machine at the rate I am bleeding money I might have to get a job.  

I think Cheryl just fainted, quick someone from the community check on her. 

Kim

25 comments:

  1. Good ending comment about Cheryl ;). And you are smart to start Kelsa in her own business, some might call it child labor…of course the answer is that you do all the cake work ;). She will make a great executive someday! Enjoy your birthday and Hawaii. Hilogene in Az

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make me laugh Kim ... even in amongst all the craziness of your busy life - you still manage to make me laugh. I wish you were my neighbor - I would even help you sew. But No I would NOT do boning!!! I helped my sister in law bone out her wedding dress once & it was the stuff of nightmares!!! Enjoy your day Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Special place in hell for the inventors of boning.

      Delete
  3. LOL - that was funny. Hey, we all have to spend money sometime!!!
    Sounds like you are doing good and having some fun - I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Hawaii, and enjoy your pedicure!! (Hawaii Planner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kim!! Enjoy your time in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your birthday and Hawaii!! Looks like Cheryl is ok, she commented, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll trade your taxes as between fed,state and school we are at $15,000. But no way am I boning. I hate that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Kim!!!!! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was funny. Even a man would admit that it was funny. Like they say--Man's work is from sun to sun, but woman's work is never done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I giggled at the cartoon. Today Harvey and I sliced summer sausage and when the slicing was done, Harvey of course said he was finished. Took one look at my face (I had been packaging and such as he sliced) and said "But you are not." True words as I had to finish packaging, seal said packages, clean the table off, clean the meat slicer, and take the packaged meat downstairs....

    What brand of machine did you get?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Kim! I love that meme. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you ever seen The Vagina Monologues? It is often performed at universities in January and February. You would laugh so hard at the truth. I

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your post was both informative and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your wisdom. Connect with fellow Aviator gamers on our blog.

    ReplyDelete