Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday, Plodding along


 I bought a lemon last night at the store.  No particular reason other than to be aware that I had a lemon in the fridge.  Just in case.....

Today I have a set of Military dress blues to alter.  They are ripped and ready.  Then I have a formal to hem and a wedding dress to finish.

If I can get through all of those I will be happy.

I have to pick the kids up this afternoon about 2:30 as Nathan goes to work and then take Kelsa to Ballet.

So I will plod through the uniform and then on with the show.

Kim

12 comments:

  1. Ah ha! I think you've cracked the code. Just buy a lemon and we'll never be forced to accept them from life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm always amazed at how much sewing you can get done in one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am totally amazed by how little I get done.

      Delete
  3. Good advice about the lemons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of lemons in my fridge as well. I think I better slice and freeze them to go in my glass of water.

    You sure get a great deal of sewing done in a day.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a lemon the other day, just because also. Now I have to figure what to use it for so it won't ruin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemons are so good for you. Drinking a cup of hot water with lemon every morning is supposed to be good for you.

    ReplyDelete