Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday, Busy have a Cold!

 

How I feel.  What I am doing.... Going to Joanns for lining.  I will wear a mask.

Kelsa giveth but does not taketh away unless it is your sanity.

Aunty and I both have cold, but at least we will be over the worst by the time we leave.

I have way too much to do. But I will plug along, with my kleenex in hand. 

I had a wonderful birthday and thank you to all who wished me happy birthday.

The kids made it special and Kelsa was so funny. Love that kid.

Well I am off. I wish my nose would quit running.

Kim 

14 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling under the weather. I admit I did laugh at the remark about Kelsa and sanity. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. How did I miss your birthday. Happy belated!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl wish I could miss birthdays at this age!

      Delete
  3. I thought you were plugging your nose so it would not drip on a wedding dress. It seems maybe Kelsa should be banned from getting a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better, and happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, feel better Kim. You deserve to enjoy every minute of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you and Aunty feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sorry to read that the two of you have a cold. Hopefully both of you will be well when you leave on your trip.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete