Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's post. No thanks to Sissie who was reading the Albertson's app and was discussing the .99 chicken special. WE HAVE NO ROOM IN THE FREEZERS!!!!! I think she might be doing a little cleaning in the future.
Anyway, I did get the garden weeded late yesterday afternoon, I also sprayed for hornets.SO those two things are off the list. I can only sew for so many hours before my back gives out and then it is on to something else.
I did get two wedding dresses started yesterday, I will finish one today and the pickup is Friday. I also have a bride coming into place the lace I spent time removing yesterday. That will have to be hand tacked on today. Then I plan on starting another one this afternoon.
I have a huge pile of little person alterations, which are always difficult and Sissie is afraid of and I don't blame her.
Signe' called yesterday and had missed work due to a stomach virus. Nate brought her down last night as she thought she could go to work today. Nothing doing, as she was sick most of the night. SO, the master bedroom is off limits. She is weak and sleeping. I will be going in there with long rubber gloves and sterilizing the place after she recovers. I think she thought she was over whatever she had.....
I am a little headachy today, but it cannot be Signe' as I wasn't exposed, plus she thinks she ran into some bad sushi. The rest of her family is fine.
Just had the bride come to place lace and now I am ready to get to work and get two more dresses ready and on the to go rack! I think today after the sewing, I will be fertilizing the flowers boxes. Then that will be off the list. It is the freezers... But I am sure Sissie will help!!!!!!
Anything exciting happening with you? Because my life is so exciting....
God is good
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment