For some reason I am not getting any blogs to read. Like nothing is showing up. I am not avoiding you it is just well... nothing.
The window washer is here today, the man fixing the fence is here also and with Sissie here the driveway is already full.
I had a nightmare of a wedding dress yesterday. It took me hours and I finally had to stop as I was getting such a bad back ache. All I have left is the bustle loops.
Sissie has been here since 7:30 trying to make up for lost time. Just a little sewing fool.
Lucy was here for a couple of hours yesterday and we snuggled and took a short nap together. She is up above 7 lbs now. She is having her newborn pictures taken today, so I can fill out my spawning wall.
I am making split pea soup and bread and taking it up to Gaylords for dinner. I just feel like soup for some reason. It is getting a little cooler.
I need to prepare people for Sluggy not recovering from her illness. She is in a very bad way and end of life measures are in place. It is so sad and I am crushed. Please pray for Dan and her family. At this point I am not sure what to feel. I want to scream FIGHT! But I am not the one living in her body. She has endured so much.
I have alot of little chores to do around here, so I want to get my sewing done for the day and attack a few projects. As in put laundry away and do some cooking. I am craving sour cream cookies. Actually, I am craving not sewing.
Sissie is behind me running around like a rooster and demanding that I pay her for her work. Imagine!
God is good
Kim
Its another Blogger glitch. I got a two day old feed, getting caught up myself and low and behind, many have 1 if not 2 posts since Tuesday. That's very sad about Sluggy. We were friendly before, but went different ways in thoughts. I would never want anyone to endure what she has faced and the hard double move. You're a kind friend. Im glad you got baby snuggles to have some light in the darkness.
ReplyDeleteOh my. I am so sad to hear this about Sluggy. Is there anyway I can get her address to send her a card? I have enjoyed her blog for so many years. Prayers for the family.
ReplyDeleteLisa Campbell
lcampbell24@yahoo.com
Just a problem with blogger again. No one is updating on my list - so I have to just go and check. Wish they would get their s""t together.
ReplyDeleteI really hate hearing that about Sluggy. She has been through so much - God bless her and her family.
So sad to hear about Sluggy. I enjoyed her blog for many years.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad to hear about Sluggy’s health. . Prayers. Cindy in the South
ReplyDelete