For some reason I am not getting any blogs to read. Like nothing is showing up. I am not avoiding you it is just well... nothing.
The window washer is here today, the man fixing the fence is here also and with Sissie here the driveway is already full.
I had a nightmare of a wedding dress yesterday. It took me hours and I finally had to stop as I was getting such a bad back ache. All I have left is the bustle loops.
Sissie has been here since 7:30 trying to make up for lost time. Just a little sewing fool.
Lucy was here for a couple of hours yesterday and we snuggled and took a short nap together. She is up above 7 lbs now. She is having her newborn pictures taken today, so I can fill out my spawning wall.
I am making split pea soup and bread and taking it up to Gaylords for dinner. I just feel like soup for some reason. It is getting a little cooler.
I need to prepare people for Sluggy not recovering from her illness. She is in a very bad way and end of life measures are in place. It is so sad and I am crushed. Please pray for Dan and her family. At this point I am not sure what to feel. I want to scream FIGHT! But I am not the one living in her body. She has endured so much.
I have alot of little chores to do around here, so I want to get my sewing done for the day and attack a few projects. As in put laundry away and do some cooking. I am craving sour cream cookies. Actually, I am craving not sewing.
Sissie is behind me running around like a rooster and demanding that I pay her for her work. Imagine!
God is good
Kim
Its another Blogger glitch. I got a two day old feed, getting caught up myself and low and behind, many have 1 if not 2 posts since Tuesday. That's very sad about Sluggy. We were friendly before, but went different ways in thoughts. I would never want anyone to endure what she has faced and the hard double move. You're a kind friend. Im glad you got baby snuggles to have some light in the darkness.
ReplyDeleteShe has been through much physically and emotionally with her family and the move down to be close to her daughter was a disaster. I am very ashamed of some people I will not mention as they will have to live with the results of their behavior. Selfishness is a vile behavior. We should always honor our father and our mother. Even if they are not perfect people. Now I am not talking abusive behavior, but this was not the case. This was pure unadulterated selfishness. I do believe the heartbreak caused much of her health downfall. I love her and Dan very much.
DeleteThere are two sides to every story, and the truth in the middle and in the event those kids read here, I would refrain from accusing them of vile behavior. The words Sluggy wrote on her blog about those young adults severed any hope at reconciliation. That was not their choice. That was her doing. Those kids did NOT cause her health decline. Rather shameful to suggest her kids did that to her. That was her own poor physical health and life choices. God controls it. These kids did NOT causer her health issues. Shame.
DeleteOh my. I am so sad to hear this about Sluggy. Is there anyway I can get her address to send her a card? I have enjoyed her blog for so many years. Prayers for the family.
ReplyDeleteLisa Campbell
lcampbell24@yahoo.com
I will call Dan and get the address.
DeleteJust a problem with blogger again. No one is updating on my list - so I have to just go and check. Wish they would get their s""t together.
ReplyDeleteI really hate hearing that about Sluggy. She has been through so much - God bless her and her family.
It is hard for me as so much bad behavior and selfishness has contributed to this and it is very hard for me to watch it and condone it.
DeleteSo sad to hear about Sluggy. I enjoyed her blog for many years.
ReplyDeleteI know she is certainly missed.
DeleteI am so sad to hear about Sluggy’s health. . Prayers. Cindy in the South
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindy , it is now all we can do.
DeleteThat is very sad to hear about Sluggy. She has gone through so much in the last few years. Prayers for her and her family.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori.
DeleteBreaks my heart.
ReplyDeleteMine to and so much of this was preventable.
Deletehi Kim, I just started blogging again yesterday after six months away. The sidebar on my blog is not updating either I am just guessing it is a blog spot/blogger glitch and hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back!
DeleteWhat Sam said. I had years of enjoying her blog, and am very sad to hear that she has gone through so much. Good thoughts to her family.
ReplyDeleteBlogger continues to have a bunch of issues. Not sure what's happening. - Hawaii Planner
It is hard to lose people you have had contact with for so many years.
DeleteSo sorry to hear about Sluggy but thank you for the update. I so enjoyed her blog and yours over the years especially when you had adventures together. Love my blogger friends so hopefully the glitch gets fixed.
ReplyDeleteI was so looking forward to another trip with her, and I am now afraid that will never happen.
DeleteHope you are having a good weekend enjoying baby snuggles and Gaylord snuggles too.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Sluggy. That is so sad. I hope she has been able to make peace with her children.
She has not and I am sure that has a lot to do with her condition. Heartbreak is a killer. I would like to hurt a few unnamed children.
DeleteShame wishing to her those children. Are you drunk right now?
DeleteI haven't been blogging, my life is super full at the moment. I feel like I'm running round with a chicken with it's head cut off. lol I had a good cry this morning to release some of the stress.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Sluggy.
Every once in a while I watch the Will and Grace episode where Grace gets dumped and the way the episode is written gives a good cry and then a resolution. Makes me feel better every time.
DeleteI am sorry you are over stressed. I think I am also. Maybe we all need a good cry.
Deletesad to hear about sluggy - i had no idea she was so bad. she's not even that old! shocking to hear. I hope she was able to invite her kids back into her life for some closure, i know over the years she didn't have much of a relatipnshp wtih them.
ReplyDeleteWell, I am sure the problems with the kids started her down this long agonizing path. It is very sad.
DeleteI am so sorry to read this about Sluggy. I will keep her and you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
My heart goes out to Sluggy and her hubby, and to you as someone who loves her also. This is not an easy situation. I don't recall every particular with her kiddos but certainly things were done and said by each side that burned bridges. The truth is somewhere in the middle of it all, and now all you can hope is that Sluggy is at ease and peace during this time.
ReplyDeleteI am not getting recent posts from anyone either Kim - blogger is not updating my reading list. I have popped on here to try & catch up with your posts & wanted to say how shocked & sorry I am to read about poor Sluggy - we all feel as if we know her out here in blogland. xx
ReplyDeletePrayers for Sluggy - I sure do miss her. Prayers for Dan and their youngest.
ReplyDeleteThis Is Melisa
Delete