Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday, Today I will....

     For all my lazy ways, I did finally complete another chart yesterday.  That has maybe spurred me to make better choices with my time.  So did I get anything else done after the babies left at noon?  No but I did get in a really good nap after the shop calmed down about 2:30. So much work came in the last two days, but mostly hems which are so fast and easy.

    I made two large yummy pizzas last night so we can eat on these for the next day or so.  I have to take a meal into a sick family today and find someone to take a meal in for the next two days.  So that is the first thing on my list to get done. I also will make scones for choir practice tomorrow.

     Lil sis is out of town so I have to go over and feed her cats and I will take a load to her dryer. I can do that about supper time, in the mean time let's get something done today. ( I am telling myself this.)

   Here I have a free Saturday one of the few I will have until Christmas and I am going to make the most of it.  ( yes trying to convince myself)

     Things on my mind to do today.....
1.Get dressed ( yes this is a major accomplishment for Kim, don't judge)
2. get info on family that needs a meal
3. post about family on church facebook web site
4.get meal ready for family ( frozen lasagna, make a salad, pick up french bread, scones for desert)
5. Make a triple batch of scones
6. call about getting dryer removed ( there is a service that will do this for free)
7. clean and organize the shop
8. clean the family room
9. pay the rest of the bills
10. pack at least 10 boxes from upstairs (pictures, knick knacks etc.)
11. Clean out large closet in shop
12.Clean out furnace room in shop
13. clean out under the stairs closet in shop


     Let's see what Kim can get done today shall we?  Don't hold your breath.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

12 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you have SLOWED a bit for you! You're slow down is more than most of do in day - but happy your pace is down a bit. Enjoy your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it is kind of nice, now if I could get over the guilt.

      Delete
  2. Your list is commendable. Today for me is studying and working on a group project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list is much bigger and more important than mine, now get to work.

      Delete
  3. Getting dressed is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud that I can accomplish ONE thing on your list, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got dressed before you went for your magic elixir, and penny hunting adventures.

      Delete
  5. I love lasagna. Please bring me some. I am hungry and cold.

    Now that I have some Gingher scissors, hopefully, I can sew some since I have lost about 24 pounds. I bought clothes and then lost weight!!! Rats!






































































































































































    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm John by name, I'm a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood, Do you want to join the Illuminati and become rich and influential in life...Money is not an issue with us, join us today andkick out your financial problems with a monthly salary of $80,000.Your Financial welfare is our aim.if you wish to become a member of the Illuminati SEEK DIRECTION MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY WhatsApp: +2349033667873 🔯🔯👌👌👌 Follow The Light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from the Lord Lucifer to his children in the world 🌎
    There is an opportunity to join the great Illuminati brotherhood society to make your dreams come through in life.
    We welcome everyone today, are you seeking for fame, powers, Richies, or you want to be know in your country and worldwide join today (Hail The Light)👀👀 Information
    WhatsApp: +2348119070637

    Lord Grand Master via... (Email address: illuminatiofficialworld19@gmail.com/ WhatsApp: +33605803296

    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
    Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account
    every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders
    and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

    ReplyDelete