Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday, must get something done...

     I have an attack of the lazies.  Just can't seem to get things done.  So tired.  The shop is full, full, full and much more coming in today.  Must work. Need money.  Must work.

     Hubby called downstairs last night and he was out of socks.  Yes I have not mated socks for 2 weeks.  So laundry is on the for front today.  I also have chicken breasts upstairs that I must cook up.  I will throw them in the crockpot and then figure out what I will do with them.  Kitchen is a mess.  What is wrong with me?

     I did make myself get up and get ready this morning.  So I have my clothes and make-up on and am ready to face the day.  I have taken care of the chickens and I have started the laundry.  Now I have to get into the shop and sew like a demon.  Do demons sew?  Maybe that is my problem.  I am trying to be the wrong mythological creature.

     Police officer was already here to pick up his uniforms, and I have to get other military things done today along with several prom dresses.  I think 5 suits came in yesterday and at least 7 pairs of pants.

     Well I am off to Home Depot to check the plants and then I am going to get to work.  I plan on sewing all day and into the night.  I only teach 1 hour today so I have no excuse.  Plus people are coming to pick up and it would be nice if their stuff was done.

     Out My Window:  It is beautiful but cold, all the dogwoods are in full bloom and the lilacs are getting ready.  I love lilacs.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I think, what's wrong with you is not feeling good for so long! Make your Hubby mate his own socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Lena! And, I feel you on the not feeling up to much. It's incredibly frustrating & debilitating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's "sew like the grim reaper"...you know...you reap what you sow?? Groan..........

    ReplyDelete