Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday, plenty of sleep needed

    
     This was me last night.  I actually got over 10 hours of sleep.  That was after three days of less than 5 hours a night.  I was dragging. 

     The shop was crazy busy yesterday.  I need to take mom to some places yesterday and that used 2 hours of my time.  I don't mind as she has to get out and get things done also.  But I had so much to do.

     Today I have to finish a wedding dress and get another super hard formal done to stay on track.  I also have a fox costume (just the body) to cut out and complete.  Then there is a black formal gown that needs to be altered before Halloween that will be a bear to do.  I feel bad as my house is such a wreck and even though I have cooked every day I have not cleaned up.  Hubby has been trying to help, which is nice.

     I can do this I know I just have to really stay on task.  The good nights sleep will help tremendously.  Last night after my last client left at 8:30 pm I felt like I was in a fog.

     We are taking an older couple from church out to dinner tonight.  We have not taken them out in over a year.  It will be spendy but that is okay, charity never faileth plus I won't have to cook or make a mess of the kitchen and right now that is worth is to me. Also we will take mom and maybe she will find something she likes to eat as everything I cook is too something.  Poor darling.

     I feel so rested and good right now, like I can take on the world.  Well I know I can take on a wedding dress!  So here I go....

Have a great and productive day staying positive while in the negative.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. That is very kind of you to take the elderly couple out. I know how you feel after so little sleep and then getting a really good night of sleep. Of course, I have none of the work to do that you have. Good luck on getting more sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree about charity and I'm sure they (and your mother!) will enjoy going out. The world better watch out with you being so well rested! Hard telling what you might do! Lol

    ReplyDelete