Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Monday, We have been exposed!


      Just found out Hubs and I have been exposed to Covid.  I go into be tested this afternoon.  Doctor thinks I might have already had it or have it as I described by symptoms.  Hubs has no symptoms and goes in tomorrow.  My problem is headaches and achy joints and sinus swelling, sore throat are all parts of my medication side affects and part of having RA.  I almost always have a set of joints that are inflamed.  I just deal with it.  The fact that I have had this weird behind the eyes headache since Thanksgiving might be a sign.  I don't know.  If I reacted every time I had an ache or a pain I would be in bed 24/7.  We have been so isolated except fr our own small group.  Son in laws, daughters, son in laws parents have all been tested repeatedly.  Now youngest daughter was sent to be tested this afternoon, her husband who has symptoms tomorrow.  Son in law works in an isolated fish lab so who knows where he could have had contact unless his parents.  I am so upset about this, but there is nothing I can do right now.

     Hubs and I will isolate and wait for test results but we will be locked down for ten days at least.  I have called customers and cancelled today's clients.  This leaves me no excuse not to get the decorations up and the sewing done.

     We did get the tree put up and the lights on and the ribbon, but no decos yet.  The garage is torn apart with boxes of Christmas every where.  Also the house is full of 1/2 torn open boxes.  I guess I will just take it one box at a time.  I know I will be getting rid of much of my stuff as the house is so much smaller and I had planned on selling it on Facebook market place, but I can't do any of that until this quarantine is over. Drat!

     I wanted to go over to little sis's last night, but the kids came in with Schmills and Kelsa.  We are all exposed.  So glad I did not get over there.  But I will miss her and I wanted her to come over to help me with a few decorations.  Drat!  Double Drat!

     I woke up today with such great expectations. These were not the expectations I expected.  Embroider that on a pillow.

Just shaking my head, crap, dang....

Say a prayer for me.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope you get a negative result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. Hoping for a negative test for you and all those in your family.

    ReplyDelete