Thursday, December 14, 2023

Thursday, more to do.


 I sewed all day yesterday and I still have a whole lot left to do.  I don't want to do it.  I want a nap.


Lil sis is coming over tomorrow to Christmas bake with me and that should be fun.

I must get my bag of creations ready to fit on a woman and a pair of pants hemmed and altered.  I also need to take up sleeves in a jacket and hem two pairs of jeans by tomorrow.


That will leave a couple of projects that will take all day for next week.


I swear this stuff multiplies in the night.

Took car in as the oil light keeps coming on and I just had that expensive oil changed a few months ago. I had the records and they saw the low miles and thought maybe they had not put enough in.  Oh great!  This is why you keep records.

Really want a nap, I mean really, really .

Kim

11 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend. I don't know how to sew, but I do think for certain that the piles of sorted laundry multiplie overnight! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I had three loads on the bed to fold and it is just me and assorted grandkid stuff.

      Delete
  2. Here not only laundry and mending multiply but Ironing does as well. Hope you get a bit of a nap in at some point.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to bed early tonight! Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, it is okay if I start screaming to start my day? Well, almost bit my tongue off at the root, so I won't be much of a scream. Have you ever thought about isolating the clothes so they will not multiply in the night? Eat some cookies for me. I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a nap, give yourself some grace and realize your normal has changed and you don't have to do things exactly as you have in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take a nap I slept for three hours and left my kitchen a mess for morning.

      Delete
  6. Multiplies at night. LOL...I think you may be onto something there, Kim. LOL

    ReplyDelete